Our coverage options include:
- $2,000,000 in Liability (Section A) coverage is recommended to cover any injury or property damage.
- Accident Benefits (Section B) coverage is mandatory coverage that covers medical, death benefits, and lost wages.
- Loss of Use Endorsement (SEF 20) provides coverage for the rental of a substitute vehicle.
- Family Protection Endorsement (SEF 44) is mandatory and covers you when another party injures you in an auto accident, but they don’t have inadequate insurance to compensate you.
- Legal Liability for Physical Damage to a Non-Owned Automobile (SEF 27) extends your physical damage coverage to include a non-owned vehicle, (rented or borrowed). This coverage only applies to private passenger vehicles while in the care, custody, or control of the named insured party for a period of up to 30 days.
- Comprehensive Coverage insures against fire, theft, vandalism, and other losses that are not covered under collision coverage.
- Physical Damage (Section C) provides coverage for your vehicle if you have a collision with another object or upset.
- Limited Waiver of Depreciation Endorsement (SEF 43) covers you for up to two years when you purchase a new vehicle and reimburses the purchase price of the vehicle for a total insured loss.